Quickbooks Services Made Easy
Save Time and Money With QuickBooks.
QuickBooks financial management software was created with small to mid-sized business owners like you in mind.
You will benefit from using QuickBooks in the following ways…
- Save Time. In QuickBooks, many common tasks are dealt with automatically.
- Generate and Customize Reports with ease so that you know where your business stands at any given moment.
- The Bargain Price. It doesn’t matter if your income is a little or a lot, QuickBooks handles your receipts and payables with the same ease at a very affordable price and it grows as your business grows. Use it to design a business plan for a starter loan or a line of credit or use it to manage your plans for future expansion.
- Easily Customizable. QuickBooks is flexible and easy to setup so that it will work the way you need it to work. It is adaptable to a wide range of businesses, and now you can get customized accounting packages ready to go for businesses such as contracting, healthcare, retailers, and non-profit organizations.
- Stability and a Proven Product. QuickBooks has been around for years and its broad customer base is testimony to its reliability.
- Easy to Share Data. With QuickBooks, you can reliably and easily share data with 100s of other business applications, including the popular Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook.
- Manage Invoicing and Payments Online. Business transactions occur faster with QuickBooks, because you can email your statements and invoices online and a customer can easily pay via credit card or bank account transfer. No more check-is-in-the-mail syndrome dragging down your business!
- Merchant Account Service. A QuickBooks perk that allows you to easily accept credit card payments. Since it is integrated with your software, there is never a need to enter credit card or payment information twice. There is no additional hardware or software required.
- Banking Online Made Easy. Once you set up your current bank account in Quickbooks, paying bills is easier than ever before. You simply write checks in QuickBooks and with the click of a button, your financial institution does the rest. Save the costs associated with mailing checks – no more envelopes, paper, high-priced stamps!
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (704) 676-1882, we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
“Outstanding accountant! Godwin has shown to be great at the job he has done for me. Godwin has truly shown great professionalism and constantly updating me, with the new updates for taxes each year. Thank you Godwin!!!!” -Anthony EubanksOutstanding
“The tax preparer always gives us warm reception and has a very excellent good customer relations.We have not had any problem since we have been filing our tax with the company.We will continue to do so because of the preparer’s prudent service. We will highly recommend anyone to this company for their tax needs or accounting services. Thanks, Gabriel Gbadamosi.” -Gabriel GbadamosiExcellent Customer Relations