Elder Care–Financial Care
Finally… Worry Free Financial Management for Your Aging Parent or Family Member.
The financial aspects of caring for an aging parent or family member are often more than most individuals can take on. When day-to-day tasks-bill paying, balancing a checkbook or responding to an emergency need such as home repairs or emergency medical expenses-become more than your loved one can handle, you can rest assured knowing that our elder care experts are here to take care of these things for you and for them.
We become a member of YOUR team, helping you to look out for the best interests of your loved one, and we report to you every step of the way.
Our services span the entire gap of financial needs, everything from day-to-day managing of the check book and general bill paying services to preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
Feel free to ask us about our services in…
- personal bookkeeping; including household bill payment, budgeting and records management.
- managing income receipts, deposits and disbursements.
- offering assistance and advice for dealing with unexpected household financial issues and emergencies.
- coordinating day-to-day financial transactions such as repair services, maintenance and medical expenses.
- identifying retirement needs and goals, as well as managing retirement account disbursements.
- help monitoring investment portfolios and working in conjunction with investment advisors to maintain assets.
- organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to help assess what remains to be addressed.
- analyzing income and expenses to determine long-term financial goals and needs.
- providing answers to questions about social security, pensions, Medicare, insurance benefits and other concerns regarding elder well-being.
- tax preparation, filing, gifts, and estate taxes and planning services.
- referrals and connections to local service agencies and assistance services.
It doesn’t matter if your loved one simply needs a little assistance to remain independent or substantial help managing their finances as they age, we provide services to cover the whole spectrum of elder needs. Contact us today for a FREE consultation.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (704) 676-1882, we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
“Outstanding accountant! Godwin has shown to be great at the job he has done for me. Godwin has truly shown great professionalism and constantly updating me, with the new updates for taxes each year. Thank you Godwin!!!!” -Anthony EubanksOutstanding
“The tax preparer always gives us warm reception and has a very excellent good customer relations.We have not had any problem since we have been filing our tax with the company.We will continue to do so because of the preparer’s prudent service. We will highly recommend anyone to this company for their tax needs or accounting services. Thanks, Gabriel Gbadamosi.” -Gabriel GbadamosiExcellent Customer Relations