College Financial Planning
How Can You Pay for Your Kid to go to College, Spend and Save as You Are Now, and Increase the Amount of Money You have for Retirement?
It’s not too late!
Our College Financial Planning Services can help you…
- learn how to gain financial aid even if you don’t qualify for need-based money.
- use the IRS to pay for up to $9,000 of your student’s money for college.
- learn that private colleges can be just as affordable as state colleges, even when the initial tuition amount is more than twice as much.
- earn money while searching for money to pay for college.
- pay for college, save thousands toward retirement, and pay off your mortgage in record time!
College is an investment in your child’s future. It may be tempting to take the loans that are offered in abundance to pay for this critical investment in your child, but loans are not the only option.
Ask to speak to one of our College Financial Planning Specialists for information that could be valuable to your future, as well as that of your child.
Ready to come in for an appointment?
Our schedule is very full…but if you call us at (704) 676-1882, we’ll give you two options for coming in right away! We will NOT make dealing with a tax professional as painful as it’s been in the past!
What our Clients are saying
“Outstanding accountant! Godwin has shown to be great at the job he has done for me. Godwin has truly shown great professionalism and constantly updating me, with the new updates for taxes each year. Thank you Godwin!!!!” -Anthony EubanksOutstanding
“The tax preparer always gives us warm reception and has a very excellent good customer relations.We have not had any problem since we have been filing our tax with the company.We will continue to do so because of the preparer’s prudent service. We will highly recommend anyone to this company for their tax needs or accounting services. Thanks, Gabriel Gbadamosi.” -Gabriel GbadamosiExcellent Customer Relations